Are you a resident of Southwark?
Free swim and gym!
If you’re a local resident, you can use the swimming and gym facilities for free in all of the council’s leisure centres. We operate the centres in partnership with Everyone Active.
How to register
To sign up to this free offer, you can:
• register for an account online
• access a computer at your local library to register
• ask for an application form in your local leisure centre
Once you’re registered:
• take proof of identification and address to your local centre to collect your membership card (available the following day after registration)
• if you wish to use the gym, book an induction appointment online or at your local centre (not required for swimming)
When is the offer available?
You can use the facilities for free at the following times:
• all day Fridays (subject to programmes and timetables)
• Saturday and Sunday (2pm to closing)
• over 60s can take part in any Silver sessions free as advertised through the week
• disabled residents can use all leisure centres for free seven days a week